The Commonwealth Secretariat is organising a webinar to discuss key resources for ocean climate finance, types of funding, investment models, fund acquisition best practices and tools for funding-seekers, supported by relevant case studies.
In November last year, the Commonwealth Secretariat appointed a consortium of experts (Blue Praxis) to advise and support Commonwealth countries developing climate finance proposals to tackle ocean-related issues. This webinar is a summary of their advice to date.
The webinar will be repeated on 31 March, 11:00pm - 00:30am BST (1 April). Register to attend this session.
Download the event flyer
- Dr Sebastian Thomas, Director, Blue Praxis; Adjunct Professor, Curtin University
- Dr Thu Ba Huynh, Senior Advisor Climate Change, FHI 360; Senior Associate, Blue Praxis
- Dr Larissa Shnayder, Research Fellow, Radboud University; Associate, Blue Praxis
- Carmen Munhequete, Partnership Development Advisor, UNOPS; Associate, Blue Praxis
- Arpana Pratap, Director of Blue Economy, PIDF; Associate, Blue Praxis
- Yunae Nam, Manager, Global Carbon Business, SK forest; Associate, Blue Praxis
- Angela Bruckner, Researcher, University of Melbourne; Associate, Blue Praxis