The Commonwealth Secretariat is hosting its fifth webinar in the Data, Technology and Digitalisation series on 31 March with leading industry experts across the Commonwealth.
The theme “Transformative Technologies - Breakthrough technologies for transformative impact on sustainable development” will be delivered virtually through panel discussion, expert presentations, and impact stories.
The aim is to contribute to the Secretariat’s agenda on technology and digitalisation and outputs of the webinar will be used to enrich discussions leading up to CHOGM 2022.
- The Rt Hon Patricia Scotland QC, Secretary-General of the Commonwealth
- Seluvaia Kauvaka, Chief System Analyst in the Prime Minister’s office, Tonga
- Shami Eden Benimana, General Manager of Zipline, Rwanda
- Dr Arjoon Suddhoo, Deputy Secretary-General, Commonwealth Secretariat
- Jibu Elias, Chief Architect and Research & Content, Head of INDIAai
- Phillip C Jackson, Futurist, St Vincent and the Grenadines