In welcoming the report of the Eminent Persons Group (EPG), and thanking its members for their outstanding work, Heads of Government:
- Noted that the EPG’s recommendations relating to the Commonwealth Ministerial Action Group (CMAG) were consistent with the CMAG reforms adopted at this Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting;
- Adopted without reservation a further 30 recommendations;
- Adopted, subject to consideration of financial implications, 12 further recommendations;
- Asked a Task Force of Ministers to provide more detailed advice on 43 other recommendations to Foreign Ministers at their September 2012 meeting in New York, as a basis for further decision by Heads; and
- Deemed, for a variety of reasons, 11 of the recommendations inappropriate for adoption.
Against this background, attached is a list of the adopted recommendations, and those subject to further consideration and advice.